Is it time for a tune-up for your home? Every component of your home needs routine maintenance. G. Fedale offers a tune-up service that can help with any area desired. Let our team come out to provide a comprehensive inspection and make repairs to keep your home in good condition.
Our Tune-Up Services
We make it easy for you to get the help you need. Here’s what we offer:
- Gutter tune-up – $199
- Shingle roof tune-up – $199
- Flat roof tune-up – $199
- Siding tune-up – $199
We diagnose your roofing, siding, or gutter problems and then review this with you. In most cases, we can fix the problems we find that day. If there are more extensive problems, we’ll provide you with the solutions available. There’s no obligation to use us for these services. Roof tune-up costs can vary.
What is a Gutter Tune-Up?
- Clean up to 100 linear feet of gutters inside and out
- Caulk and seal them at two locations, end caps, outlets, and miter joints
- Tighten gutters and downspouts using current fasteners
- Test for proper water flow
- Provide a full visual inspection of ground drainage
- Visual inspection of gutters
This service does not include the removal of gutter guard products and does not include dislodging or cleaning debris from downspouts.
What Is a Shingle Roof Tune-Up?
- Reattach up to three loose or blown off shingles
- Caulk and seal vents, flashing and any exposed nail holes
- Tighten any loose shingles
- Reattach the loose ridge vent or any shingle cap
- Visual inspection of the roof
Shingles, or shingle tabs, are the focus of this service. It is only available for asphalt shingle roofs on residential properties. We will match replacement shingles as best as possible, but this does not include special order shingles. Consider a roof check-up for all properties.
What Is a Flat Roof Tune-Up?
- Caulk and seal skylights, walls, and vents at two locations
- Resealing metal flashings at two locations
- Inspect chimney and reseal up to one flashing
- Exposed nail head repaired
- Broken seam or edge patching for up to three feet in one location
- Repairs for penetration flashing at one spot
- Inspection of the roof
Shingles, or shingle tabs, is the focus. This is available only for asphalt or Epsom flat roofs on residential properties.
What Is a Siding Tune-Up?
- Caulk and seal wall flashings, penetrations, and vents
- Temp seal the cracks
- Refasten blown off vinyl siding or aluminum capping (two pieces)
- Caulk your window and door openings that are standard sizes
- Refasten any trim nails
- Visual inspection of the property’s siding
This is only available on homes with vinyl siding voucher with a standard size of no more than 100. Windows need to be ladder-accessible.