Roofs from the Heart Foundation is an important part of what we do here at G. Fedale. We have developed this foundation as a way to award someone who needs a brand-new roof. It’s our way to give back to the community in a meaningful manner. We are one of the top roofing contracting companies in the country, and offer our expertise at no cost to a deserving family in our community because we are passionate about being a good community citizen.
The Roofs from the Heart Foundation is designed to help support a family in need from the community. Whether you need a new roof because you are struggling with health issues or someone who has volunteered your own time and now needs some help, we are there to provide you with support.
We aren’t just giving away any roof either – if you are the lucky person selected from our process, you will receive a top-of-the-line full roof replacement, which means a 30-plus year architectural shingle roof that will give you decades of peace of mind.
Read our blog post about Roofs from the Heart.
How to Enter & Contest Details
We have worked to make the process as easy as possible. Here’s what to do to enter: contestants can enter nominations for themselves or nominate another person through our website, using the forms at the bottom of this page.
Or they can email:
Contestants should submit a picture of their roof and share a story about their situation with us.
We’ll then choose five finalists around mid-summer. Each contestant will have their story and images posted on Facebook. The home that receives the most likes, shares, and comments during the time the contest is open will win a new roof! We’ll announce the winner soon after that period closes. Keep in mind that the relevant dates can change at any time.
Contest Rules & Restrictions
We have a few rules to keep in mind:
- In order to eligible all nominees must live within 50 miles of one of these two office locations:
- North Wales, PA (1454 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales, PA 19454) and Lewes, DE (17298 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958).
- We will install the new roof by the end of the summer. The timelines are determined by the period that the contest runs.
- Only residential replacement roofs will qualify.
- We will install a steep-slope roof system using architectural shingles.
- Only local engagement with your stories will be considered. Any purchases of shares or engagement share pages will not be accepted and will lead to disqualification.