- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles. Possible cause: Shingles have reached the end of their useful life.
- Excessive energy costs. Possible cause: Insufficient attic ventilation causes heating/cooling system to run excessively.
- Dark,“dirty-looking” areas on your roof. Possible cause: Loss of granules due to age of shingles.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls or mold and mildew growth. Possible causes: Inadequate or faulty shingle underlayment allowing leakage, or inadequate ventilation.
- Leakage in attic after driving rain. Possible causes: Leaky or inadequate shingle underlayment; deteriorated flashing.
- Blistering and/or peeling of outside paint. Possible cause: Excessive moisture or high humidity due to poor attic ventilation.
- Roof shingle, sheathing, and siding decay. Possible cause: Poor attic ventilation.
Don’t be procrastinate to get your Montreal home mold inspections, some people go as far as saying that water damage is more troublesome than fire damage to fix. If your roof is showing any of these danger signals, then don’t hesitate to contact G. Fedale Roofing and request a free estimate today.